TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please, review below the list of items GTT accepts for collection:
Blouses, jeans, pants, dresses, t-shirts, pull-overs, jackets, hats, belts, ties, shoes, jewelry, watches.
- We collect items that are clean and in good wearable condition, as this is really helpful for their future reuse. We will not accept dirty, wet, moldy, torn and seriously degraded clothes and shoes.
- In order for GTT to pick-up your bags of packed clothes/shoes from your door it must be clear that they are meant for us. To make sure this is the case, please print out and attach on all bags the designated label that you will receive from us by e-mail after you request a pick-up.
- All items received from a door to door collection will be weighted and then shipped to local sorting facility to be graded and prepared for reuse/recycle.
- For each pound we collect from our Door to door initiative GTT will donate 0.10$ to one of the charities in our partners’ list.
- The choice to which charity the money will go will be given to each used textile provider individually during the scheduling of the pickup. At the end of each month we will then combine all the individual amounts and send a check for the total of the donation to each respective charity.